Are you looking for a great blog to guest post on? Don’t look any further. Please let us know if you want your article featured on our website.
We are always seeking new writers. Kindly let us know if you have a suggestion that interests our readers and promotes our industry. However, you do not have to wait for a game-changing web design concept. Instead, show your audience what you’ve been thinking about in a different light.
Guest Posting Guidelines
Please spend time considering the following before submitting any work to us:
- We will only accept ORIGINAL, UNIQUE, and UNPUBLISHED work. As a result, DO NOT SUBMIT COPIED CONTENT OR CONTENT THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN PUBLISHED.
- Make careful to remove your content from any websites or blogs that have already been published before sending it to us for review.
- You may not reprint your post elsewhere, even on your personal blog, once it has been published on our site. However, you can print a teaser of 4-5 lines and link your published content to other websites/blogs. After your published content with us, it cannot be removed or erased.
- Your essay must be well-written and informative. An article must have a minimum of 1000 words in it. There are no character restrictions. However, “H2” and “H3” should also be utilized.
- The photographs must be linked to one another. A picture that is protected by copyright should not be used.
- You should also include a few relevant links in the body of your article (Only high authority site links). However, ensure there aren’t too many unrelated links in the content.
- Before submitting your work, check for grammatical faults, typographical issues, and erroneous line breaks. Content with grammatical mistakes, typos, or poor formatting will be rejected.
- Be kind to your readers, fellow writers, and the site’s employees.
- Science, education, technology, SEO, software, blockchain, lifestyle, home improvement, gift ideas, health care, insurance, the environment, business, real estate, money, marketing, and advertising are good themes.
- As a result, after you submit your work for approval, it may take up to 1-3 days to be published. If your last post was approved, you are welcome to submit another.
What we’re looking for
You may also send a short pitch (a few sentences explaining your argument and why it’s essential to our readers) with an outline for consideration. If your contribution is more detailed, we will be able to provide you with more useful feedback. Please remember that we only publish content that has been submitted by the author and has not been previously published by another source (including on your blog).
Ready to write?
Great! Simply fill out the form below to send us your topic ideas and outlines. We’ll contact you as soon as we’ve established whether or not your piece is a good fit to go over the next steps and any additional requirements for publishing your post.